Becoming a Patient of Community Care Center
Applicants must come for an initial eligibility screening and be approved before they may use our services.
Community Care Center is:
- NOT a walk-in clinic. We see patients by appointment only.
- Staffed primarily by volunteers who give their time without compensation.
- Supported by contributions from individuals, churches, businesses, foundation grants, United Way, and patient donations.
Community Care Center
- Does NOT provide emergency care.
- Does NOT provide care for pregnant women.
- Can NOT meet every medical and dental need.
The personal information that you provide or that is in your medical record is confidential and will only be shared with medical providers participating in your care.