Expectations of Patients
Things you can do to help us serve you better:
- Be on time
- Do not wait until you run out of medicines to ask for a refill! Since doctors are here only during clinic hours, if you wait until you run out, it may take a while to re-supply you.
- Bring the medications you are currently taking in the original prescription container every time you visit your doctor.
- If we refer you outside the clinic, please keep your appointment!
- Please keep your children under control.
- Help keep the clinic clean.
- Be polite to our staff and volunteers. Rude or profane language will not be tolerated.
We accept donations! Although your money covers only a fraction of the cost, it shows you are interested in the clinic and helps pay for the services that you receive.